Hyping Headlines Discredits Christians As Doomsayers
A current headline at BeforeItsNews.com says, A MASS EXODUS Is On Its Way To USA! Jewish Prophet Warns ‘Flee America Now!’ Mass Destruction, God’s Wrath. Such can discredit Christians as false prophets or religous nuts.
After listening for an hour to four excellent videos under the above headline, I did not hear a Jewish prophet say to “Flee America Now” and while I agree with the material in general, giving it a time-line of impending doom could earn us the reputation of being religious nuts. We need to be sure that what we say is founded in Scripture.
1. Yes, this country is going down as the Bible reveals. This is discussed in many books such as Wake Up America for the End!
2. We should see that Scripture supports a “MASS EXODUS” soon, but this Exodus 2 should not happen until it has biblical timing as a missionary to India explained…
3. When the books of Daniel and Revelation begin, both Daniel and John are in captivity and we are going into captivity as Israel did in Egypt before the Exodus. How?
4. With a dozen parallels of America with Egypt in the above linked ebook, we should expect that as God attacked the gods of Egypt to deliver Israel, He will attack the god of America which is money. Headlines are screaming that we don’t have long, and when it comes, we can expect martial law to bring bondage as in Egypt.
5. We should watch for the possibility this September 26. It’s the Feast of Trumpets according to Lev 23:24 and when the 1st trumpet of Rev 8:7 sounds, “All green grass is burnt up.” If literal, we would all die, but this is probably spiritual, for “as the flower of the grass, so shall the rich man fade.” James 1:9-11 in King James has double references to riches and grass. Rich men won’t die; they just won’t be rich!
6. Further support for #5 is October 1, 2008 when the crescent of the new moon was in the sky as the US Senate approved $760 billion to bail out banksters and the stock market crashed for 10 days, like Israel blew the trumpet for 10 days till the Day of Atonement, Lev 23:28. Last fall the new moon fell on October 7 and while nothing huge happened, the government was “shut down” on that date, an omen for 2014?
7. A crashing economy would make martial law legitimate and secure control of the masses as we move toward New World Order (Egyptian bondage) as the pyramid on our $1 bill suggests. But martial law cannot cover the whole country. Christ said, “When you see the abomination” [military force] standing where it ought not, flee.” Mark 13:14.
8. This is a topic sadly neglected by pastors who are blinded by materialism (Rev 3:17) , or quenched by fear of losing 501c3, but when it comes to readiness, a year early is better than a day late. One pastor I know carries a loaded backpack in his car.
9. If we see these events happening, we should watch next spring for events to coincide with biblical timing as suggested at MayJudgmentDay.com Abraham Lincoln said, “I will study and get ready, and someday my chance will come.” One problem is that so many Christians think they will be “outa here” and feel no need to study the book that Christ promised a blessing for understanding, Rev 1:3.
10. Christians misunderstand the wedding parabes as implied by “asleep with lights out” in Matt 25:5-10. Yet thoe parables offer the highest destiny, “ruler over all that He has,” Luke 12:44. We should study to understand them.
God took Israel out of Egypt to a covenant at Sinai and later said, I am married to you.” Jer 3:14. “All those things happened for examples…ends of the world” 1Cor 10:1,11. For more information on these topics, Behold a White Horse! offers insight.